11.24.2007

post-tofurky-coma mp3 blog roundup


download, smother with mushroom gravy, nuke for 2 min on high and SKARFFFF!!!


Sorry - Imaginary Friend
Die Kreuzen - Cows and Beer
via Seeeing Red

va- Chaos of Destruction
Acid - "Shock Troops" LP (1989)
decry - japanese LP (1985)
via Only-In-It-For-The-Music

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - “Talk About the Weather”
West Coast No Wave (UJ3RK5, AKA, Monitor)
X-X “discography”
via Sector 2814

MEDIEVAL- s/t Cassette Album (selfproduced, USA, 1983)
via Good bad Music for bad, bad Times!

Slade - Cum On Lets Party - Live In London 1975
The Rolling Stones - Nasty Muisc, "The Never Released 1972-1973 Live Album" (2 CD, remastered)
via Shakin' All Over!

The Introze - S/T 7″
Swindled - Products Are Swindled Throughout The World 7″
via Killed By Death Records

The Verge - Habitual ep + 1 (1983)
Junk Monkeys - Five Star Fling (1991)
via Wilfully Obscure

The Soft Boys "Give It To The Soft Boys' 7" (1977)
via thee head vein

The Subjects
via Last Days of Man On Earth

Morly Grey - The Only Truth (1971 US Heavy Psych-Prog Rock - with bonus tracks!)
Pretty Weapons - Pretty Weapons (2006 US Heavy Fuzzy Psych Rock)
via Heavy Rock Spectacular

Gauze - City Rockers Compilation (1982)
via Fight Against The Plutocrats:A Punk Music Blog

My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me Realise
via Hardcore for Nerds

3 comments:

gabbagabbahey said...

thanks for linking to my MBV post... also thanks for the hated-connected stuff you posted below - I really like that band and its quite hard to find their stuff!

"i'm not going to link to blogs that don't spend time on quality posts. it's one thing to not have any valid info about a band, but to create a blog for posting music without as much as a few words about your posts. that's just lazy!!"

totally agree, dude. It's been my philosophy to actually 'write' the posts on my blog, even though I don't pretend to be a real critic or anything...

anyway, cool site. I'll add you to my 'roll. Reciprocate if you want, hopefully you'll find something else on my blog that interests you!

Cheers, Gabba
(from Hardcore for Nerds)

Slobodan Burgher said...

Ditto from me too, thanks kid. Not sure I write much about the shit tho' huhuhu. Check out the Swankys!!!

Anonymous said...

nice blog, are you interested in link exchange?

check out my blog if you like